Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Layouts using the Boy June Kit from Annette

The lizard on this layout is a picture of a wooden cutout at the playground we were at. Totally cute!

Added stickles to the paper and did some fussy cutting. :-) The pompom fringe added a great dimension to the paper and layout!

I added a couple of extras from my stash with this one. Really... the colors match wonderfully with my existing stash. It's AWESOME!


The blue circle alpha stickers were PERFECT for the page on our trip to the blueberry farm!








I really LOVED the way the kit came together this month! The colors were great and the embellishments really were fantastic!

























Thanks for looking at my pages. I hope you all enjoyed them! Now go hurry and get your own TOP SHELF MEMORIES KIT!!!! They'll be gone before you know it!




No comments:

Post a Comment