Monday, June 28, 2010

Some more layouts!

I finally had the chance to scrapbook this past weekend!  I rented out my own scrapbook retreat house (The Hamburg Hideaway) with some friends, and used ALL Top Shelf Memories kits!

Here are a few layouts using the October Afternoon Fly a Kite Kit:

Here are some layouts using the Basic Grey Green at Heart kit:

Here are some layouts using the Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Print Clothesline kit:


And here's one using the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary mini kit:




 

3 comments:

  1. They look great Taryn! And, I had a super time! Thanks! I never get to watch chick flicks,...that was one of my favorite parts! I really enjoyed getting to know your friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Taryn, you were on a roll girl... loving each and every layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taryn your work is so fun and I love all your ways you use embellies. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words.

    ReplyDelete