Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First glance inspiration - Fancy Pants My Family

At first glance there were three things that really grabbed my attention when I opened this fabulous boy kit ~ Fancy Pants My Family.

  • The warm homey rustic colors in the papers
  • The fantastic journal sheets from Fancy Pants
  • A sheet of paper from My Family FP line, Cards

The strip you see missing from that sheet of paper above is what struck my creative energy. My photos do not do these fabulous products justice, but I had to give you a nice close up of the goodies that I've been playing with. ;)  I even created a sketch this month... I don't do that very often, so you know the creative juices were flowing. You know Lindsey Krauss creates fantastic sketches, so this isn't the official sketch, but one I came up with for my first layout.

I absolutely LOVE the size of the journal sheets. Their big enough to house a 4x6 photo and still leave room for journaling... or you could actually just use them for telling your story. So much diversity with these, you can't go wrong. The itty bitty squares with the words family, joy, love, etc... *swoon* they would even be great for card making.


Look for the kits to be released June 15th in the store. Taryn put some wonderful products together this month, and I can't wait for you to get your hands on them! Keep checking back for more inspiration from your Design Team here at Top Shelf Memories!

xoxo,
Leah

2 comments:

  1. What a great looking kit and I LOVE that sketch! I will definitely use that one! :)

    ReplyDelete